Hi Pat, your photos are beautiful. I'm glad that you decided to do this, it seems to be something that you really love and you're great at it, your pics always look so professional. Have fun, I'll be watching. Deb
I "borrowed" your photo as a way of an introduction on my photo blog today...I hope that's ok. I'm just so darn proud of your new blog, and your work!! :)
The color, the close-up detail, every little spot on every petal exactly where it's supposed to be - you've captured the infinite beauty of Mother Nature.
9 comments:
Pretty, Pat! I love this new "branch" of your blogging self!
Lovely...
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Love your new site. The yellow/gold flower reminds one of yellow sunshine days.
Brenda
Hi Pat, your photos are beautiful. I'm glad that you decided to do this, it seems to be something that you really love and you're great at it, your pics always look so professional. Have fun, I'll be watching. Deb
Love this blog of your Pat! This photo is wonderful..
Penny
Pat, this is just gorgeous! I'm ever amazed....
I "borrowed" your photo as a way of an introduction on my photo blog today...I hope that's ok. I'm just so darn proud of your new blog, and your work!! :)
xoxo
Hi Pat, great header pic, and nice Lily. My Mom lives in a small town outside of St. Louis called Union. Anywhere near you?
Southernheart sent me over.
Your photographs are beautiful - adore your header. Found you via Memphis Daily Photo and the great intro to you. Welcome.
The color, the close-up detail, every little spot on every petal exactly where it's supposed to be - you've captured the infinite beauty of Mother Nature.
Post a Comment