Monday, May 5, 2008

~Dewdrop on Hosta~


12 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

What a great idea for you to have a special place to showcase your beautiful photos.
The hosta is lovely!
Hugs, DebraK

Sheila said...

This is great Pat.
I like the way yyou have set it up.
I'm really enjoying photography since I began blogging too. I will come back often..!
x

Southern Heart said...

Pat, I love, love your new blog! It looks lovely, and the hosta photo is just breathtaking. I think this blog will be perfect for your stunning photos.

I will add your blog to a blogroll on my Memphis blog, too, in a bit.

You should blog whenever the mood strikes, too. :) I'm having trouble finding time to blog (and especially comment) enough these days. I'm switching jobs and there has been a lot involved with that change, which leaves me not much time for anything "extracurricular" right now. Luckily, with blogger's new draft, you can save up a few posts if you know you're going to be pressed for time. That is very easy with one-photo posts, too.

I'm going to be anxious to see your lovely offerings each time!! You definitely inspire me! xoxo

Rose - Watching Waves said...

What a wonderful evolution, Pat! You have a gift and an eye to explore this passion, and we're the lucky recipients to be able to enjoy the fruits of your labors. The photos on the page instantly bring a sense of calm and a connection to nature; beautifully done!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, pat, you are getting so good with your camera, I don't blame you! Of course, now here's one more place for me to check in. I'll try to get by here too, but will probably still get to Back Porch more often. You do beautiful pics!

Rhoda

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Lovely new blog Pat! Perfect way to display your tallent for photography~ you go girl!
Nikki

smilnsigh said...

And you did it!!!!!!!! :-) Wheeee...

And such a lovely B&W photo, on your header.

I do like the black background, for photo blogs. It seems to make the photos pop.

Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine

Rue said...

This is going to be a wonderful place to showcase your beautiful pictures Pat :)

I can't wait to see more!

hugs,
rue

Jeanne said...

Love taking pictures and looking at other folks pictures. Beautiful! Your header is amazing and the quote is perfect.

Susie Q said...

From one fledging photographer to another...you are so talented and your photos are beautiful.
Love,
Sue

Mary Ruth said...

I just love your photographs, so I am very happy you made a new blog just for them! I will come by often to VIEW!

Aubrey said...

What a simple but perfect photo.