Wednesday, May 7, 2008

~Haldemand Bay, 2006~


5 comments:

Halcyon said...

Is this photo from Missouri? It's very nice. I also love the picture in your header. So calming. I am so stressed at my job these days, I need all the calming influence I can get!

PS: Your word verification on this post is ahhug... I think it's a sign, your blog is sending me a hug!

Andi said...

Oh Pat...I'm so glad I stopped by here. Your photos are simply breathtaking! I'll check back often.

Hugs, Andi

Picket said...

Oh girl..your photos are amazing...you have such an eye for it...loved the hosta with the dew drop...follow your dreams my friend, they are indeed calling you....Have a great night!

Grand Life said...

Your photo blog is a good idea Pat. You always take such beautiful photo's. I'll be checking in often. So glad hubby is doing well.
Judy

Rose - Watching Waves said...

ahhhhhh ...