Saturday, April 11, 2009

~Market~


Paducah Kentucky

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors in this picture and the architecture. Gorgeous photos,so beautiful! That Missouri Botatanical Gardens looks really neat. I would love to visit it.

SILVER said...

A picture paints a thousand words.. indeed.

Love your pics!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Pat, you have a wonderful sense of composition and angles for photographs. I always enjoy seeing your scenery in the Ozarks!
Brenda

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

I think I'm ready to buy a Canon Rebel. Just wondering how hard is it to learn to use? I'm use to a point & shoot camera.

Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements said...

You truly are an amazing artist, Pat! That mimosa makes me crave some cool, fruity tropical cocktail (with a little umbrella of course!). Well, since I'm at work and it's 9:15am, I suppose that's not really such a terrific idea!!!

Hope your day goes well. thanks for the nice comment on Affordable Accoutrements today.
-bill