Hi Pat, I am a first time visitor, and my socks have been knocked off! Both your sites are fantastic! I recently started blogging two months ago, and need to upgrade my point and shoot camera. I appreciate you listing what you are using for these fantastic shots. Unfortunately the camera only will take me so far, because it is the talent of the photographer that creates the magical photos. I signed up to follow your blog and look forward to visiting you often….~Cathy~
Hi Pat, What a beautiful world you're sharing with us! Thank you for visiting me at affordable accoutrements. We'll have to visit each other often! Bill
6 comments:
That's beautiful Pat. Trees and the sky are my two favorite outdoor pictures.
Pat I bet it's beautiful at the lake and no wonder the birds love in on your deck.
hello..
just to let you know you have a new follower, namely: me :D
i love your photos..
be visiting again..
Hi Pat,
I am a first time visitor, and my socks have been knocked off! Both your sites are fantastic! I recently started blogging two months ago, and need to upgrade my point and shoot camera. I appreciate you listing what you are using for these fantastic shots. Unfortunately the camera only will take me so far, because it is the talent of the photographer that creates the magical photos. I signed up to follow your blog and look forward to visiting you often….~Cathy~
Hi Pat,
What a beautiful world you're sharing with us! Thank you for visiting me at affordable accoutrements. We'll have to visit each other often!
Bill
Love your photography! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment