Your photos are lovely. I always enjoy looking at clouds. I am realizing that I need a new camera. Mine doesn't have a macro setting and I really want to do super close ups. How do you get your photos to be so large? Even when I set mine for large they don't get very large. Do I have to change some code? Thanks for signing up to be a follower of Porch Days! Nancy
Your photo are gorgeous. thank you for your kind words for our daughter. She is very sick. Surgery was so complicated and rare. God is with us. Blessings to you and yours. QMM
Your photos are lovely. I have been to Northern Arkansas and Southwest Missouri many times. Your photos bring back great memories. Thanks for viewing my tablescape, too.
4 comments:
Your photos are lovely. I always enjoy looking at clouds. I am realizing that I need a new camera. Mine doesn't have a macro setting and I really want to do super close ups. How do you get your photos to be so large? Even when I set mine for large they don't get very large. Do I have to change some code? Thanks for signing up to be a follower of Porch Days!
Nancy
Oh Pat, that's beautiful ♥ I missed you
Your photo are gorgeous. thank you for your kind words for our daughter. She is very sick. Surgery was so complicated and rare. God is with us. Blessings to you and yours.
QMM
Your photos are lovely. I have been to Northern Arkansas and Southwest Missouri many times. Your photos bring back great memories. Thanks for viewing my tablescape, too.
Post a Comment