Monday, June 29, 2009

Mimosa




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Interesting looking, but beautiful.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Pat! That Mimosa tree is so beautiful. It has such wonderful memories for me. Back in Oklahoma where my folks live, and I grew up, my husband and I had (2) of those in our first home together. I loved that tree. They were such wonderful shade trees, and so calming to look at. I think it was the pink blooms. Thanks so much for sharing. Please stop back by soon. "Country Hugs", Sherry

Brenda Pruitt said...

I haven't seen a mimosa in a long time. Forgot how beautiful it was!
Brenda

Drawn to The Sea said...

Mimosas aren't as popular as they once were. I'm so sad the one in my neighbor's yard is dying... have always enjoyed it so. They don't take much room, but I don't have the space for one. Sigh...