Pat, if you are looking for a telephoto lens I know Canon makes several good ones. My DH is the equipment geek around here. I know Nikon and can barely keep up with it. Seems like I perfect something and they go change something. But he keeps up with Nikon and Cannon. I will ask him and get back to you.
7 comments:
Lovely shot. I love peonies.
Pat, if you are looking for a telephoto lens I know Canon makes several good ones. My DH is the equipment geek around here. I know Nikon and can barely keep up with it. Seems like I perfect something and they go change something. But he keeps up with Nikon and Cannon. I will ask him and get back to you.
I especially love white peonies. Mine hasn't even formed blooms. I think it's getting too much shade from an adjacent plant.
Brenda
Beautiful peonies-- great pictures.
I can almost feel the softness of these flowers through my screen. Beautifully composed and exposed, Pat!
Bill was right, beautiful photos, I love the peonies and you have done a wonderful job of making them come alive for all of us! Have a great day!
Thanks for the gorgeous photos of the peonies.
Post a Comment