Wow, Pat!! I'm so glad I checked out this blog of yours! These photos are all so beautiful!! And you know what?? One of my faves is in your sidebar...the pic of you with the hat is ADORABLE!! You are photogenic like I said before!!
So glad I met you in blogland! I'll be back regularly to cheer your photography on!! Joyful blessings, Becky
Wow, Pat!! I'm so glad I checked out this blog of yours! These photos are all so beautiful!! And you know what?? One of my faves is in your sidebar...the pic of you with the hat is ADORABLE!! You are photogenic like I said before!!
So glad I met you in blogland! I'll be back regularly to cheer your photography on!! Joyful blessings, Becky
Hey , I didn't have a blog until yesterday...I don't have a clue what to do with it! I just had to leave rms and wanted to be somewhere. I am so bad with the computer, if I learn to do what I want to do, I'll be fine. But that is questionable...lol Loved your pictures and thanks for visiting.
8 comments:
Beautiful photography, Pat!
dreamy and simple.
(so sorry about all the power outages.
Very pretty pictures... and nice blog!
These are beautifully simple :)
Your photographs always capture nature beautifully but these two are fabulous. Wonderful shades and shadows.
What a fantastic view!
Wow, Pat!! I'm so glad I checked out this blog of yours! These photos are all so beautiful!! And you know what?? One of my faves is in your sidebar...the pic of you with the hat is ADORABLE!! You are photogenic like I said before!!
So glad I met you in blogland!
I'll be back regularly to cheer your photography on!!
Joyful blessings,
Becky
Wow, Pat!! I'm so glad I checked out this blog of yours! These photos are all so beautiful!! And you know what?? One of my faves is in your sidebar...the pic of you with the hat is ADORABLE!! You are photogenic like I said before!!
So glad I met you in blogland!
I'll be back regularly to cheer your photography on!!
Joyful blessings,
Becky
Hey , I didn't have a blog until yesterday...I don't have a clue what to do with it! I just had to leave rms and wanted to be somewhere. I am so bad with the computer, if I learn to do what I want to do, I'll be fine. But that is questionable...lol Loved your pictures and thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment