the skies have been just gorgeous lately!
Hi. I'm here from Carmi's taking part in Thematic Photographic. This is a wonderful shot. The colours in the sky are gorgeous!I have a couple of entries for 'Shadows' over on my photo blog: bobkatsphotos.blogspot.com if you'd like to visit :)
that is a gorgeous shot!
I have just gone through all your lovely photo's Pat they are out standing. I have just got a Nikon D60 and am trying to learn to use it, not my first camera but my first diggy SLR.Dido
breathtaking!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
the skies have been just gorgeous lately!
Hi. I'm here from Carmi's taking part in Thematic Photographic. This is a wonderful shot. The colours in the sky are gorgeous!
I have a couple of entries for 'Shadows' over on my photo blog: bobkatsphotos.blogspot.com if you'd like to visit :)
that is a gorgeous shot!
I have just gone through all your lovely photo's Pat they are out standing. I have just got a Nikon D60 and am trying to learn to use it, not my first camera but my first diggy SLR.
Dido
breathtaking!
Post a Comment