Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~Toadstools~






4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Pat -
As always, I enjoy your photography! These toadstools are absolutely breathtaking. The detail you captured is amazing. What lense did you use? And what kind of setting? I'm still learning so much with my new digital SLR and this morning I heard 'they' are coming out soon with a new one that has two lenses to take 3-D photos! Always something new. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
~Adrienne~

Debbi said...

I have the same camera, but my pictures are not nearly as beautiful as yours. I've got to learn more about. Isn't Missouri a beautiful state? I live in SE MO just south of Cape Girardeau. Love the Ozarks.
debbim

Fifi Flowers said...

Nature is amazing! It is sooo beautiful! You have some GREAT photos on your site!

This Little Hen said...

I love the xti it is sucha great camera. I have to know what light sorce or settin gdid you use for the mushroom shot with the mulch. I love the almost darkness of the photo.