Sunday, August 10, 2008

~Old Courthouse-Saint Charles Missouri~


4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Pat, what BEAUTIFUL photographs! Can't wait to tiptoe around your blog! I followed you over from Rhoda's to say "thanks" for viewing and commenting on the video of my Victorian. It means so much... particularly coming from someone who is obviously so very talented.

Kindest regards,

Sheila

Unknown said...

Hi Pat, I'm hosting another drawing giveaway. Thought I'd let you know just in case your interested this time around. I was so sorry you were late for the last one.

Unknown said...

Hi Pat, thanks for stopping by to enter for the drawing. However I'm having trouble with the link. When I copy and paste it in the address to enter ~ it says "Sorry we cannot find snapshotsfromthebackporch". I've been searching your blog high and low and can't find the entry.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Pat, this is a beautiful picture!