I know it's lavender, but it's beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh, it's that time of year again for anemones to bloom! I have to go look up on our wooded hill to see if they're in bud!Thanks for the beautiful reminder!Have a great Pink Saturday!
Love, love, love anemones! Your are gorgeous.Kathy
Happy Pink Saturday, Pat.That bloom and your photographs are gorgeous. You are going to have to have your own show soon.
Well that is truly breathtaking.
Pat, those flowers are translucent looking. How did you do that? Gorgeous, thanks for sharing today.Hugs, Jeanne
So pretty!
Oh, what lovely photos. Your blog banner is just beautiful. Hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I know it's lavender, but it's beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh, it's that time of year again for anemones to bloom! I have to go look up on our wooded hill to see if they're in bud!
Thanks for the beautiful reminder!
Have a great Pink Saturday!
Love, love, love anemones! Your are gorgeous.
Kathy
Happy Pink Saturday, Pat.
That bloom and your photographs are gorgeous. You are going to have to have your own show soon.
Well that is truly breathtaking.
Pat, those flowers are translucent looking. How did you do that? Gorgeous, thanks for sharing today.
Hugs, Jeanne
So pretty!
Oh, what lovely photos. Your blog banner is just beautiful. Hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment