Those pictures are incredible! I love ENDLESS SUMMER. Mine did not make it thru this last winter. It was such a bad one. Love you! :)
Just Lovely Pat! I have to make a mental note to stop by your photo blog more often!
LOVE the pictures! I came over from Rhoda's blog after I read that you have hydrangea pictures too. They are one of my favorite flowers. I planted some last year and I can't wait for them to take off.
They are so pretty and colorful.
Beautiful! I have fond childhood memories of Hydrangea.I love the softened framed you made!Enjoy today!Adriann
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pictures are incredible! I love ENDLESS SUMMER. Mine did not make it thru this last winter. It was such a bad one.
Love you! :)
Just Lovely Pat! I have to make a mental note to stop by your photo blog more often!
LOVE the pictures! I came over from Rhoda's blog after I read that you have hydrangea pictures too. They are one of my favorite flowers. I planted some last year and I can't wait for them to take off.
They are so pretty and colorful.
Beautiful! I have fond childhood memories of Hydrangea.
I love the softened framed you made!
Enjoy today!
Adriann
Post a Comment