The ducklings hatched Thursday May 8, 2008. I took the photograph on Friday May 9th. Mother and babies have made their home in a parking lot, near our city park pond.
your garden is absolutely beautiful! I hope some day to have an acerage with lots of lovely views. Again thanks for the invitation. I definitely will return!
6 comments:
Did you hear me when I saw this photo and said "awwwwwwww....?" A lovely photo for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to you, Pat!
That is too cute! The perfect shot for mother's day. Hoping you had a good one. :)
Awwwwwwwww, precious!
Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine
She's beautiful, and so are her babies. Deb
your garden is absolutely beautiful! I hope some day to have an acerage with lots of lovely views. Again thanks for the invitation. I definitely will return!
Dear Pat,
I love this picture!
I am enjoying your new blog too.
Wonderful pictures.
Sherry
Post a Comment