Saturday, May 24, 2008

~Louise's Iris~


8 comments:

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Beautiful, Pat. You've really captured the velvety texture beautifully. I love coming here for the peace and beauty of your photography. (I recently learned a photography term: Bokeh effect, which you use in these stunning flower close-ups.)

Justine said...

Hi Pat! Thanks for taking a look at my newbie blog! It's going to be a while before I get the hang of it all, but I'm going to try!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Wanita said...

Pat, your photos are always so beautiful. I just picked up a book on digital photography, and I hope I can learn to take pictures as lovely as yours.

lindaharre said...

Hi Pat.....DIDN'T realize that you had two blogs:( Where have I been??? I know you have written before, but what is the camera that you have? My new one is a little Sony Cybershot. I haven't had time yet to explore all that it can do.......Linda

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, Pat, for the invitation to join you and see these beautiful photos!!! ~~~ One has only to come here n' "sit a spell" to see, and feel, some of the greatest joys one can experience!!! How wonderful of you to share your talents like this!~~~ (And the family of ducks? ~~~ "Priceless"!!!~~~) Most warmly, Linda ("mom...")

Halcyon said...

I just love the colors of this iris. Nature really is amazing, isn't it?

Nnairda's said...

Just gorgeous!

smilnsigh said...

Spectacular coloring!

All we have are yellow colored ones. We need more of the different varieties.

Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine