Very nice. We used to have a yard full of purple ones when I was growing up. They remind me of summer.
Hi Pat! Mary's friends are all WELCOME to my little blog. I'll be adding your link to my favorites, ok? Hugs, Vanessa
I don't think I've ever seen pure white iris! Not around here. Always, they are colored. Many are variations of a color. Around my neck of the woods, that is. Mari-NanciPhotos-City-Mine
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice. We used to have a yard full of purple ones when I was growing up. They remind me of summer.
Hi Pat! Mary's friends are all WELCOME to my little blog. I'll be adding your link to my favorites, ok? Hugs, Vanessa
I don't think I've ever seen pure white iris! Not around here. Always, they are colored. Many are variations of a color. Around my neck of the woods, that is.
Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine
Post a Comment